Vivobarefoot Tracker Textile FG2 Womens
Nature is just outside your door. So don't let anything stop you. The Tracker Textile FG2 is an evolution of our bestselling, barefoot hiking boot, now made with waterproof, animal-free materials on a Firm Ground sole.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Removable thermal insole so you can explore across all seasons.
- Recycled waterproof plastic lining and recycled membrane.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
WIDE, THIN AND FLEXIBLE
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully, and FLEXIBLE to build foot strength enable natural movement.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made using Woolmark © certified merino wool, with natural breathability, temperature regulation and sweatwicking properties. The Woolmark © certification provides the highest standard quality and sourcing assurance.
Shipping on orders over $100, within Australia, are free. Your order will be sent via Australia Post. Shipping to New Zealand is $30 AUD.