Gobi III Mens
The Vivobarefoot Gobi III Suede is an update on the Gobi II: a casual minimalist barefoot shoe in the style of a desert boot, now with even more eco-friendly design.
- Updated insole - lightweight EVA-based biofoam insole made from sugar cane with top layer of natural, antibacterial cork
- Updated upper - with organic cotton shoelaces as well as chrome and metal-free, biodegradable, and luxury suede hand-crafted in Portugal
The Vivobarefoot Gobi III Suede also features:
- Wide Hide leather upper - naturally scarred African leather tanned by Pittards from the hides of free-roaming animals
- Thin outsole - light, flexible, grippy and durable for sensory clarity against your feet
- Spacious toe box - allows feet to move naturally; great for wide feet.
Traverse the urban everyday with a stylish desert flair in the Vivobarefoot Gobi III Suede, now more sustainably-minded than ever.
Shipping on orders over $100, within Australia, are free. Your order will be sent via Australia Post. Shipping to New Zealand is $30 AUD.
Very happy with shoes and free delivery. Will recommend you to anyone for sure!
Thoroughly enjoying my Gobi III shoes, and my feet are loving them too! The straightforward design speaks to fantastic reliability and none of the funny issues you see in more mainstream mass-produced footwear. The leather is soft but has a good thickness, all of the threading is rock-solid, and the sole has excellent flexibility but hugs my foot just right. Thanks to The Natural Shoe Store for making it all happen! Top marks all ‘round!
Enjoyed the exchange with a wonderful lady who assisted me in the purchase, very helpful, patient, matched with a sense of humour.
It’s a paradigm shift from regular shoes! And in a good way. I’m delighted with my purchase!